Regional Transportation Authority of Middle Tennessee nMotion 2015 Plan
The Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) is hard at work to provide new and better transit options that ensure everyone can get where they need to in a cost-effective and timely manner. To determine how best to expand regional transit service, the RTA is updating their Strategic Transit Plan, known as nMotion 2015. Your input and opinions are desperately needed to help develop the best regional mass transit system possible.
Join Cumberland Region Tomorrow, the Transit Alliance of Middle Tennessee, and the Regional Transportation Authority to discuss the specific transit and transportation needs of your county. This event will bring together key government, business, and community leaders from your county for an in-depth look at the demand for new solutions in regional transportation and transit in relation to your county's vision and goals.
Schedule of county meetings
- Wilson County: October 22, 2015, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Williamson County: November 3, 20, 7:30 - 9:30 am
- Rutherford County: November 5, 2015, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Robertson County: November 10, 2015, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Sumner County: November 12, 2015, 4:30-6:30 pm
- Cheatham County: November 17, 2015, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Montgomery County: TBD
- Dickson County: TBD
- Maury County: TBD