Regional Transportation Authority of Middle Tennessee nMotion 2015 Plan
The Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) is hard at work to provide new and better transit options that ensure everyone can get where they need to in a cost-effective and timely manner. To determine how best to expand regional transit service, the RTA is updating their Strategic Transit Plan, known as nMotion 2015. Your input and opinions are desperately needed to help develop the best regional mass transit system possible.
The transit conversation continues, and we want to make sure you are involved! As part of the ongoing nMotion outreach, Cumberland Region Tomorrow is teaming up with the Transit Alliance of Middle Tennessee again to host the second series of community meetings throughout Middle Tennessee.
Schedule of county meetings
- Cheatham County: March 8, 12-1pm at Pleasant View City Hall
- Rutherford County: March 11, 7:30-9am at Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce
- Maury County: March 18, 7:30-9am at Workforce Development and Conference Center at Northfield
- Wilson County: April 8, 11:30 am-1:00 pm at Lebanon Golf & Country Club
- Williamson County (at capacity): April 11, 11:30am-1pm at Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Sumner County: April 25, 6-7:30pm at Sumner County Administration Building
- Robertson County: March 21, 5:30-6:30pm at County Office Building, Juvenile Court Room
- Dickson County: May 9, 12-1pm at Greystone Golf Club
- Montgomery County: June 9, 6-7:30 at Wilma Rudolph Event Center