Regional Transportation Authority of Middle Tennessee nMotion 2015 Plan
The Regional Transportation Authority (RTA) is hard at work to provide new and better transit options that ensure everyone can get where they need to in a cost-effective and timely manner. To determine how best to expand regional transit service, the RTA is updating their Strategic Transit Plan, known as nMotion 2015. Your input and opinions are desperately needed to help develop the best regional mass transit system possible.
Join Cumberland Region Tomorrow, the Transit Alliance of Middle Tennessee, and the Regional Transportation Authority to discuss the specific transit and transportation needs of your county. This event will bring together key government, business, and community leaders from your county for an in-depth look at the demand for new solutions in regional transportation and transit in relation to your county's vision and goals.
Schedule of county meetings
- Wilson County: October 22, 2015, 4:30 - 6:30 pm at Capitol Theatre
- Rutherford County: November 5, 2015, 4:30 - 6:30 pm at Rutherford County Chamber of Commerce Atrium
- Robertson County: November 10, 2015, 5:00 - 7:00 pm at Stokes Brown Public Library
- Williamson County: November 12, 2015, 7:30 - 9:30 am at Franklin City Hall
- Sumner County: November 12, 2015, 4:30-6:30 pm at Volunteer State - Mary Cole Nichol Dining Room
- Cheatham County: November 19, 2015, 6:00 - 8:00 pm at Cheatham County Courthouse
- Montgomery County: December 2, 2015, 7:30-9:30 am at Freedom Point at Liberty Park
- Dickson County: January 11, 2016, 12:00-1:00 pm at Greystone Country Club
- Maury County: December 4, 2015, 7:30-9:30 am at the Workforce Development & Conference Center at Northfield-Door 100